A seasoned leader, C-suite advisor, entrepreneur and business builder, Rob offers broad experience in integrated marketing, sales, organizational structures, finance and corporate/consumer communications platforms across emerging and developed markets. In 2019, Rob founded Swing LLC, which focuses on communications and operational consulting. Career highlights:
- Lived/worked in the US, UK, Germany, Hong Kong, India, the UAE
- Global Chief Business Officer for a US-based software development startup;
- Regional CEO for a large marketing services firm covering South Asia, the Middle East and Africa (SAMEA) – managed acquisitions (3), market entries (4) partnerships (12+);
- For the same firm:
- grew the India business from 50 people in 2 cities to 480 in 11 cities with an 11-fold revenue increase over 4½ years;
- tripled the UAE business over 3 years (making it the largest in the region);
- Founded and built a US-based consumer products company, achieving distribution in 1,000 US retail locations and 6 international markets before selling to a private equity firm.
Based in Los Angeles, Rob is a native English speaker, speaks fluent German, conversational Italian and French, some Hindi and has studied Arabic. He holds a BA from Cornell University, and an MA from the Johns Hopkins School of International Studies (SAIS).
He acts as special advisor to the fluid collective.