Amanda Goh founded Chasm United for corporates, brands and entrepreneurs looking for independent advisors in corporate reputation and public affairs, executive positioning and coaching, organizational transformation, crisis and risk management.
Amanda brings two decades of global consulting experience with sector expertise in technology, tourism and financial services. She has lived in Singapore, Malaysia, New York, Australia and London. She has held a variety of leadership roles as Practice and Sector, Geography and Client Management with global marketing and communications agencies Edelman, Grayling and Porter Novelli.
Amanda spent 17+ years with Edelman. Her last tenure was Vice Chair, Asia Pacific for large clients and sectors growth with a focus in SEA, China and India. She previously served as Singapore CEO for Edelman and led the transformation of the business to a communications marketing advisory with strategic planning, data and analytics, creative, brand and digital at its core. Her other global tenures include Senior Vice President, Corporate and Financial Communications and was based in New York for four years.
She is an International Women Forum Leadership Fellow 2016/2017. She is a non-executive Board Director for Special Olympics Asia Pacific.
A seasoned leader, C-suite advisor, entrepreneur and business builder, Rob offers broad experience in integrated marketing, sales, organizational structures, finance and corporate/consumer communications platforms across emerging and developed markets. In 2019, Rob founded Swing LLC, which focuses on communications and operational consulting. Career highlights:
- Lived/worked in the US, UK, Germany, Hong Kong, India, the UAE
- Global Chief Business Officer for a US-based software development startup;
- Regional CEO for a large marketing services firm covering South Asia, the Middle East and Africa (SAMEA) – managed acquisitions (3), market entries (4) partnerships (12+);
- For the same firm:
- grew the India business from 50 people in 2 cities to 480 in 11 cities with an 11-fold revenue increase over 4½ years;
- tripled the UAE business over 3 years (making it the largest in the region);
- Founded and built a US-based consumer products company, achieving distribution in 1,000 US retail locations and 6 international markets before selling to a private equity firm.
Based in Los Angeles, Rob is a native English speaker, speaks fluent German, conversational Italian and French, some Hindi and has studied Arabic. He holds a BA from Cornell University, and an MA from the Johns Hopkins School of International Studies (SAIS).
He acts as special advisor to the fluid collective.
Chief Growth Officer at Viny, an Allianz-backed venture, bringing personalized digital healthcare to global markets.
In 2018 Moritz co-founded Fluid with the aim to solve the most pressing communications-intensive business issues organizations face today. He acts as special advisor to the fluid collective.
Active in cross-border accelerator programs, as mentor to startups entering complex markets in Southeast Asia, South Asia, the Middle East an Europe.